BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Technical Compliance Engineer- Las Vegas,NV
This position is responsible for maintaining Technical Compliance documentation and verifying regulatory requirements in support of applicable internal workflows. The person in this role will contribute their collective regulatory, technical, and operational knowledge to BMM projects as required. As a subject matter expert within BMM, this person will collaborate with internal teams, regulators, and clients in support of BMM business initiatives.
Data Integrity and Document Accuracy
- Participate in the creation or revision of Checklists and other applicable documentation related to new or existing jurisdictions where BMM is authorized to perform work.
- Contribute to and maintain BMM’s comprehensive knowledgebase of technical requirements and regulator clarifications in Confluence.
- Research jurisdictional information for BMM’s regulatory standards database and accurately enter or update jurisdictional records with the most current requirements and controls.
Business Continuity and Operational Assurance
- Provide information to Group Managers regarding new and updated regulations and technical standards when applicable.
- Complete Technical Compliance report review tasks as required to ensure internal and external expectations are met with respect to timeliness and quality of deliverables.
- Participate in appropriate forums, meetings, and events where needed to support BMM’s business development and operation.
- Infuse quality and consistency in all interactions with BMM personnel and associated external entities (clients, regulators, and operators).
- Provide comprehensive support and expertise for Quality accreditation.
- Support synchronization efforts with Technical Compliance and Government Affairs as needed for operational conformance.
- Present a positive and energetic demeanor with all contributions in BMM and when representing BMM at industry events.
- Effectively and regularly communicate with staff members and leadership.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
- Self-starter with capability to work autonomously for extended periods to complete tasks.
- Adept with software and services commonly associated with office work (ex. Office 365 software suite, Adobe Acrobat, Zoom, etc.)
- Possess excellent time management skills as well as an acute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team player with collaborative ability and organizational tendencies.
- Familiarity with key aspects within technical and regulatory documents.
- Exhibit competence when communicating with authority figures and executive leadership.
- Capacity to follow through with critical projects and tasks.
Education and Experience
- An Engineering or Science degree (4-year) and 1-2 years gaming industry experience; or 3+ years technical and/or compliance experience specific to the gaming industry.
- Prior administrative process experience preferred