BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Technical Compliance Engineer – Las Vegas, NV
A Technical Compliance Specialist/Engineer is responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and maintaining the BMM North America’s global regulatory repository. The qualified candidate should have a working knowledge of basic regulatory frameworks, general regulatory and testing requirements as well as industry knowledge in technical aspects of compliance. He or she should be a strong leader and motivator as well as having sound judgment, impeccable integrity and be highly organized and focused on delivering results. This position is required to interact with regulatory agencies. The qualified candidate will need to support engineering by assisting in the review and preparation of technical and regulatory information to ensure BMM testing adherence to regulatory requirements. The qualified candidate will need to assist with the preparation of and, as requested, participate in the presentation of training programs such as on-site workshops and conference calls, with regulators and clients. Travel may be required as applicable.
- Ensuring that jurisdictional information is valid and maintained to reflect the most current regulatory information.
- Participate as a compliance expert as appropriate in committees and groups established to support business initiatives or process modifications and oversee coordination of compliance implementation with other company departments and business units.
- Responsible for analyzing new and proposed regulations that impact company operations, products, services, and initiate appropriate action.
- Assist in training internal engineers and external regulators and clients on BMM North America’s products and services
- Other accountabilities as assigned.
- Two to four years of compliance or related experience in the gaming industry.
- Professional knowledge of regulatory processes as applied to the gaming industry.
- Possess excellent time management skills as well as an acute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience in analysis and reporting is critical as is having a deep working knowledge of various gaming products and services.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Law, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience reviewing and understanding gaming regulations, statues, technical standards and minimum internal controls.
- Experience with the development of testing of gaming technology software or hardware.
Competitive salary based on experience
Extensive on-the-job training
Company health, dental & vision plan
Requires successful completion of a background investigation . Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer.
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 400 people in 14 global locations, serving over 460 jurisdictions. BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Barcelona (Spain), Krakow (Poland), Bologna (Italy), Midrand (South Africa) and Bucharest (Romania).
BMM is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.