BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Technical Compliance Engineer – Spain
BMM is seeking qualified and talented individuals to join our team in Spain.
Supporting the Technical Compliance team in updating databased, checklists, report templates and Jurisdictional tables according to the updated Regulatory information maintained by the Regulatory Compliance team. Work with BMM Quality to ensure reports meet regulatory compliance expectations and requirements. Assist BMM Technical Compliance in maintaining relationships with regulatory bodies for which BMM EURSAM offices hold responsibility.
- Under the supervision of the Technical Compliance Senior members, ensure Jurisdictional technical requirements are updated correctly and maintained to reflect the most current standards through the use of checklists, methodology documents, report templates and jurisdictional tables.
- Support BMM Quality as an internal auditor of QMS.
- Provide information to BMM Service Delivery regarding checklists/reports updates.
- Create GAP analysis between technical standards belonging to different Jurisdictions
- Participate in appropriate forums and meetings where attendance is required or helps support BMM’s business development and operation.
- Assist Senior Vice President, Operations Europe and South America, when necessary, in regulatory licensing projects.
- Assist in training internal and external engineers and clients to ensure proper interpretation of specific Jurisdictional Requirements
- Support Technical Compliance and Regulatory Senior team in the organization and maintenance of Compliance related information and Repositories
- In case of extraordinary events, be available to support Compliance team’s stakeholders under supervision of the Director of iGaming Operations and Technical Compliance
- Bachelor decree (or higher) in Computer Science or similar
- Fluent Spanish both spoken and written is a must
- Fluent English both spoken and written is a must
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in the Gambling Industry related to Compliance, QA or Certification
- Proven knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office suite
- Availability for potential relocation in Barcelona, Spain is a plus
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
Successful applicants will require a background check
Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.
Please use ‘Apply for this position’ button below with resume and cover letter.
BMM Testlabs is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 325 people in 14 global locations and serves over 440 jurisdictions.
BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Moncton (Canada), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Barcelona (Spain), Vienna (Austria), Bologna (Italy), Midrand (South Africa) and Bucharest (Romania).