BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Technical Compliance Officer – Europe
All Europe (remotely with freelance contract) or preferably Barcelona (work contract).
BMM is seeking a Technical Compliance Officer to join the team operating in Barcelona office or remotely within the EU, reporting to the Director of Technical Compliance of the Europe and South America region.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist with the generation and upkeep of internal report templates
• Assist with the generation and upkeep of internal checklists
• Oversee the populating and maintenance of internal knowledge bases and document repositories
• Perform gap analysis of multiple jurisdictional technical requirements and testing methods to ease BMM’s entry into new markets
Skills and Experience required
• Experience of working in the online gambling sector would be advantageous, especially in the technical compliance sector.
• Experience of working for an Accredited Testing Facility (ATF) would be seen as desirable.
• An understanding of Microsoft Office tools such as Excel and Word will be required.
• Team player with an ability to drive projects to completion.
• Excellent time management skills with strong attention to detail.
• High level of English spoken and written is a must.
• Knowledge of Spanish would be a plus and a requirement if applying for Barcelona. Visa and relocation to Barcelona will not be supported, so applications for that location require to be already living there.
What we offer
• Job stability in a solid multinational company
• Professional development according to your potential, commitment and skills
• Multicultural environment
BMM is an equal opportunity employer.
GDPR: your personal data will be managed according to European data protection laws following
strict security measures and will be removed before 1 year from your application or since the last
date of updating. In case you want to modify or remove your data or you have questions, please
send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please, do not send your application directly to this address.