BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Test Engineer – Las Vegas, USA and Moncton, Canada
To deliver all the specific accountabilities identified below where he/she is assigned the role as test engineer or as a participant in team-based projects reporting to a project leader.
The Senior Test Engineer is required to achieve an advanced knowledge of testing procedures, technical gaming standards, various gaming platforms, and BMM Compliance’s policies and procedures.
Reports to: Group Manager
Working with their Group Manager, the test engineer is responsible for:
- Develop basic level understanding into technical standards, procedures, test plans & checklists, as well as BMM policies and procedures.
- Develop basic level understanding on technical standards and interpretations.
- Have a basic understanding of trends in technology in the gaming industry and changes that are occurring. Use BMM related industry material such as industry magazines, industry websites, etc.
- Develop understanding of all tests necessary for the project are carried out
- Ensuring the quality of work/tests through adherence to BMM’s standards and procedures.
- Documenting all test results and incidents that are raised on the project.
- Develop basic understanding of reports, recommendation letters and status reports written for the project.
- Develop understanding of BMM’s project management procedures.
- Recording and reviewing their time spent each day.
- Develop understanding of BMM’s standards and procedures to achieve high quality deliverables.
- Communicating with your respective Group Manager and assigned project leaders. Project leaders may not be a member of your group.
- Development of skill set will be evaluated on an agreed upon schedule by respective Group Manager. Results from said evaluations will then be reviewed by Group Manager.
- Engineering/Science degree (4 Year) or Technical Degree (2 Year) required.