BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Test Engineer – Moncton,Canada
Under the direct supervision of the Service Delivery Group Manger, the Test Engineer is responsible for the testing and adherence of gaming technology to jurisdictional regulations and technical standards. The position may also involve field services work, including gaming device and gaming system inspections as well as general field support. The test engineer must have a basic knowledge of testing procedures, technical gaming standards, various gaming platforms, and will need to become an expert at BMM policies and procedures.
- Develop basic level understanding of technical standards and interpretations, procedures, test plans & checklists, as well as BMM policies and procedures.
- Develop basic level understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Understand client expectations and additional testing requests.
- Have a basic understanding of trends in technology in the gaming industry and changes that are occurring.
- Ensure understanding of all tests necessary for a project delivery
- Ensure the quality of work adheres to BMM’s standards and procedures.
- Follow test plans and create test cases/suites and detailed test procedures that drive the test effort, while keeping thorough and accurate records.
- Document all test results and incidents that are raised on the project.
- Proactively communicate the status of testing with all relevant parties.
- Develop basic understanding of reports, recommendation letters and status reports written for the project.
- Develop understanding of BMM’s project management procedures.
- Record and review where time is spent each day.
- Communicate with your respective Group Manager and assigned project leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, engineering, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in software quality assurance/quality control or test engineering is required.
- Ability to program in at least one high level language such as C++, C#, or Java.
- Experience with Windows, UNIX, and Linux operating systems.
- Must have the ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of attention to quality, details, and correctness.