BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Test Engineers/System Consultants – Italy
Under the supervision of a Service Delivery Group Manger, a Test Engineer/System Consultant is responsible for the testing and adherence of gaming technology to jurisdictional regulations and technical standards. The position may also involve field services work, including gaming device and gaming system inspections as well as general field support.
Working as a member of a team the Test Engineer/System Consultant will:
• Assess gaming technology integrity, accountability and functionality.
• Perform functional and jurisdictional tests.
• Ensure that all tests necessary for a project are carried out and the quality of work/tests through strict adherence to BMM’s standards and procedures
• Perform statistical analysis of gaming device and game probabilities.
• Review gaming device and system source code.
• Document all test results and manage all incidents that are raised on the project.
• Complete projects to agreed deadlines and within budgets.
• Assist with the development of testing procedures (additional possible responsibility).
• Graduate from an accredited university with a degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, IT, math or equivalent (also recent graduate) or certificate of Higher Education in Computer Science.
• Knowledge of at least one high level language such as C++, C#, or Java.
• Good knowledge of the Office package.
• Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of English (speaking and writing skills).
• Experience in testing from unexperienced to senior, many vacancies are open and all experiences will be considered
• Experience with the development or testing of gaming technology software or hardware.
• Experience with UNIX and Linux operating systems.
• Programming skills in one high level language such as C++, C#, or Java.
• IT knowledge.
– Good team player, respectful and willing to help others.
– Attention to detail and work focused.
– Flexible and dynamic.
What we offer:
– Job stability in a solid multinational company.
– Professional development according to your potential, commitment and skills.
If you match our description and you want to be part of something special, we want to hear from you. BMM is growing and needs talented people on board to fulfill its mission of bringing the best testing services in the gaming industry to our clients.