BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Tribal Services Manager
Development and Maintenance of Tribal Gaming relationships
North America & Canada
Senior Director, Tribal Services
Critical Success Factors
- BMM is recognized and positively viewed throughout the Tribal gaming industry.
- Continued or the acquisition of recognition by Tribal jurisdictions or any newly formed Tribal jurisdictions.
- Effective positioning of BMM relative to tribal industry related issues.
- Represent BMM in an ethical and professional manner throughout the tribal markets with responsibilities of maintaining a BMM presence and support to Tribal Gaming Regulators, Operators and Governments.
- Assist with securing final accreditations of outstanding Tribal Gaming Jurisdictions.
- Develop and implement a contact schedule for assigned client base.
- Travel for in-person meetings with TGA’s and Operator partners to develop & maintain key relationships for the company.
- Cultivate new business opportunities through established network of Tribal entities.
- Provide insight and expertise to BMM in the development of Educational and Training programs that will be offered to TGA’s on a regional and individual basis.
- Travel and represent BMM at Regional and National Tribal Regulatory meetings/Tribal Gaming Conferences for public speaking engagements and educational training and networking.
- Act as BMM’s primary point of contact and maintain BMM presence within all Regional Tribal Gaming Associations.
- Contribute content and ideas for BMM’s monthly Tribal Newsletter.
- Maintain daily tracking (Client Relationship Management software -CRM) of all client contact for TGA, Operations and Manufactures.
- Generate client contact information report (IR) through CRM that summaries verbal conversations and on-site meetings as well as required action items.
- Work in concert with Business Development, Technical Compliance and Marketing to aid and provide insight into the Tribal Gaming market.
- Provide guidance, insight, and recommendations into potential recipients of The Next Generation Initiative
- Perform other tasks as needed.
- 5+ years experience in the gaming field
- Moderate to extensive knowledge of gaming industry, Tribal Gaming preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas in a precise and concise manner
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, with high degree to quality and attention to details
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing projects and deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to travel as required
On top of working with a company that cares about its employees, clients, and community you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay dependent on your skills and experience.
- For professional full-time employees:
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Company matching 401K. We match your contribution up to 4% of your salary.
- Paid time off, and an additional 10 paid holidays.
- Casual dress and a professional, team oriented, and comfortable office environment or remote working.