Building and maintaining a successful iGaming platform and program can be a challenge. With every new platform comes a new issue. BMM provides full support in understanding the development of new operations and testing procedures.
There are so many different considerations, when navigating through the landscape of an iGaming platform. These can include:
- Banking & Payments
- Service Providers
Through BMM’s extensive experience we have developed a two-stage approach to testing internet gaming sites. A key priority for BMM is protecting the integrity of the patron and the regulatory components, as well as the iGaming operators.
BMM’s Two-stage approach
- Pre-compliance takes place prior to the web site going live and accepting play via the internet
- Ongoing live operations after the iGaming “goes” live, where updates can be made to system and the content
All gaming content will be tested to the appropriate technical standards and jurisdictional rules, such as:
- RNG algorithm and implementation
- Slot math
- Functional play
- Real Time Event reporting
- Table Games math/rules
Ongoing Live Operations:
All gaming products are fully tested to ensure conformity to the appropriate technical standards. This testing is the same as pre-compliance testing prior to go live.
- Other iGaming Support Services
- Quarterly Audits
- Compliance Reviews
- Transaction Monitoring Software
For more information on our iGaming services, contact Adrianna Samuels, Vice President, Digital Business Development, email@example.com or telephone 702 407 2420.