BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Senior Test Engineer-Las Vegas,NV
Position reports to: Group Manager
To deliver all the specific accountabilities identified below where he/she is assigned the role as Senior Test Engineer, or as a participant in team-based projects reporting to a Project/Team Leader. The Senior Test Engineer is required to achieve an advanced knowledge of testing procedures, technical gaming standards, various gaming platforms, and BMM Compliance’s policies and procedures.
Working with their Group Manager, the test engineer is responsible for:
- Have an advanced level of understanding of technical standards, procedures, test plans & checklists, as well as BMM policies and procedures.
- Have an advanced level understanding of technical standards and interpretations.
- Perform inspections and participate in inspection projects.
- Have an advanced understanding of trends in technology within the gaming industry and changes that occur. Use BMM related industry material, i.e. industry magazines, industry websites, etc.
- Have an advanced understanding of all tests necessary to complete projects.
- Ensure the quality of work/tests by adhering to BMM’s standards and procedures.
- Document all test results and incidents that are raised on a project.
- Have an advanced understanding of reports, recommendation letters and status documents written for the project.
- Have an advanced understanding of BMM’s project management procedures.
- Record and review their time spent each day.
- Communicating with your respective team leader and assigned project leaders who may not always be a member of your group.
- Development of skill sets that will be evaluated according to an agreed schedule.
- Assisting with training of new staff members as necessary.
- Review of time slips for test engineers as necessary.
- Allocating tasks to test engineers as directed by Team Leader.
An Engineering/Science degree (4 Year) or Technical Degree (2 Year) required. Minimum 2 years gaming experience.
(This is not remote position, requires to be located in Las Vegas, NV)