BMM has developed a strong presence within the Tribal gaming industry, and our Tribal Services team is committed to meeting and understanding your needs. BMM recognizes the importance of forming relationships within Tribal jurisdictions. We believe quality education is critical and is a necessity to maintain for the growing Tribal gaming industry.
The significant growth Tribal Gaming has made over the last few decades has been rapid, and Tribal Gaming facilities now rival traditional casino destinations. The growth, however, has not happened without a few challenges along the way. BMM has the expertise and knowledge to assist in overcoming these obstacles. Some challenges for our Tribal partners can be:
- Offering the newest and most popular games while balancing operational budgets
- Locations may be more remote than other commercial casino properties
- Remaining focused on being unique and a desired destination
- Continued concern of attracting and retaining patrons
- Keeping staff adequately trained
- Protection of Tribal assets
BMM Testlabs has been part of this market for decades and we are committed to forging partnerships and providing support to Tribal Gaming regulators. We offer many complimentary services such as:
- BMM Regulatory Outreach Program
- Customized seminars and training
- Tribal-focused newsletters
- Workshops and webinars
- Next Generation Initiative
Through these efforts, we provide up-to-date information about the constantly changing regulatory arena specifically to help our Tribal partners make well-informed decisions.
Our Services to Meet Your Needs
We understand the ultimate goal is to protect Tribal assets, and we work with our Tribal partners to fulfill their various goals. BMM Testlabs’ services include:
- Full range of all classes of gaming hardware and software testing
- Audits and forensic investigations
- Field service inspections
- Project management
BMM has an unwavering commitment to this niche area of the industry. It is our priority to help Tribal gaming organizations balance the needs of the patrons’ experience while supporting Tribal community development.
Please contact our Tribal Services team member to discuss your specific needs:
Tribal Services Manager