The significant growth Tribal Gaming has made over the last 20 years has been rapid and Tribal Gaming facilities now rival traditional casino destinations. The growth, however, has not happened without a few challenges along the way. BMM has the expertise and knowledge to assist in overcoming these obstacles. Some challenges for our clients can be:
- Casino locations may be more remote than other commercial casino properties
- Continued concern of attracting and retaining patrons
- Remaining focused on being unique and a desired destination
- Offering the newest and most popular games while balancing operational budgets
- Protection of Tribal assets
BMM Testlabs has been part of this market for decades and we are committed to forging partnerships and providing support to Tribal Gaming regulators. We offer many complimentary services such as:
- BMM Regulatory Outreach Program
- Customized seminars and training
- Tribal-focused newsletters
Through these efforts, we provide up-to-date information about the constantly changing regulatory arena specifically to help our clients make well-informed decisions.
Our Services to Meet Your Needs
We understand the ultimate goal is to protect Tribal assets and we work with our clients to fulfill those goals. BMM Testlabs’ services include:
- Full range of all classes of gaming hardware and software testing
- Field service inspections
- Audits and forensic investigations
- Project Management
BMM has an unwavering commitment to this niche area of the industry. It is our priority to help Tribal Gaming organizations balance the needs of the patrons’ experience while supporting Tribal community development.
Please contact Jodi DiLascio, Director Tribal Gaming, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs.