BMM look for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications, and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
The Computer Scientist will evaluate and verify mathematical models for electronic poker machines, casino table games, internet casino games and lotteries.
- Perform analyses on random number generators to ensure statistical suitability and compliance
- Develop test plans and test scripts for testing of mathematical /statistical models
- Analyze test results and prepare reports on tests conducted
- Develop test tools
- Review systems to assess their likely compliance with technical requirements (gap analyses); forensic investigations; prepare weekly status reports; communicate with client and coordinate lab visits from manufacturers
- System interoperability testing (SAS, SDS, S2S), source code review, and signature verification (Kobetron, Dataman, Flash reader)
- Master’s in Statistics or Mathematics or equivalent
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience accepted
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Company health, dental & vision plan
- 401K program
Requires successful completion of a background investigation. Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 300 people in 13 global locations and serves over 400 jurisdictions.
BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Moncton (Canada), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Barcelona (Spain), Vienna (Austria), Bologna (Italy) and Midrand (South Africa).