BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Security Analyst – Penetration tester – Barcelona, Spain/Remote
BMM is looking for a Security Analyst, Penetration Tester to join our team in Barcelona, Spain with remote work.
- Conduct network, web, mobile and API penetration testing and social engineering services to clients.
- Mentor and coach junior team members.
- Collaborate with your peers on all technical aspects of penetration testing and assist in the development of tools, reporting templates, and the continuous improvement of internal penetration testing methodology and toolset.
- Penetration testing certification (CEH, OSCP or others) is required.
- 2+ years of experience in vulnerability assessment/penetration testing
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
Location: Barcelona, Spain / Remote
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world. BMM has provided professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
Please apply by clicking the button below.