BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
System Consultant/Tester – Bologna, Italy
Would you like to be part of a multicultural company dealing with international projects and customers? Would you like to do a stimulating job and to be part of a flexible team? If your answer is yes, this Systems Consultant/Tester position is for you!
BMM is looking for a person to join a team that works to protect the gaming industry and its audience, ensuring the integrity and quality of games.
As a Tester you will be responsible for producing tests and evaluations in the field of online games.
Your responsibilities will be:
– Ensuring that all functional and compliance tests required for a project are carried out;
– Ensuring the quality of work/test through strict adherence to BMM standards and procedures;
– Documenting all test results and manage all contingencies that are raised on the project;
– Completing projects on time and within budget;
– Ensuring the accuracy of project status reports and other reports;
– Continuous improvement and revision of BMM standards and procedures to achieve high quality results.
– Medium to high level of English and Italian, as BMM works with clients across Europe;
– Technical background preferred: university degree or post-diploma professional training in technical disciplines such as engineering or computer science, minimum developing skills also welcome;
– Previous experience in the field of testing will be considered an advantage.
– Excellent ability to understand tasks;
– Ability to work in a team;
– Aptitude for continuous learning.
Permanent contract, after probationary period.