BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
System Consultant / Tester – Austria
BMM is looking for proactive people, eager to learn new technologies and improve the knowledge about the current technologies. We offer you the opportunity to develop individually, build relationships and have an impact in a place where people, quality and value are everything.
The System Consultant / Tester will develop his work under the direct supervision of a Group Manager. The work consists to do testing, and product evaluation over gaming systems including land based hardware, software and online gaming.
Previous experience in gaming systems is not necessary but it will be assessed.
Working as a member of a team the System Consultant/Tester will:
- Ensuring that all tests necessary for a project are carried out
- Ensuring the quality of work/tests through strict adherence to BMM’s standards and procedures
- Documenting all test results and managing all incidents that are raised on the project
- Completing projects to agreed deadlines and within budgets.
- Accuracy of reports, recommendation letters and status reports written for the project
- Adhering to BMM’s project management procedures
- Recording and reviewing time spent
- Continual improvement and review of BMM’s standards and procedures to achieve high quality deliverables.
- HTL, FH or University degree in Informatics/Computer Science, Electrical Engineering/Electronics or Mechatronics.
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Knowledge of testing, skills in ISS and ISTQB Certification
- Previous Quality Assurance experience preferred
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Working hours: Full time basis Monday to Friday (38,5 hours)
- Extensive on-the-job training
The minimum salary for this position according to the Austrian IT-Kollektivvertrag is 2.273 €. Remuneration will be depending on your experience and qualifications.
Requires successful completion of a background investigation. Travel may be required.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace and are a drug-free employer.
BMM is the longest established and most experienced private independent gaming certification lab in the world, providing professional technical and regulatory compliance services to the gaming industry since 1981.
BMM employs some 300 people in 13 global locations and serves over 400 jurisdictions.
BMM’s world headquarters are in Las Vegas (USA), with offices in Mexico City (Mexico), Lima (Peru), Melbourne and Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Macau (SAR, China), Moncton (Canada), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Barcelona (Spain), Vienna (Austria), Bologna (Italy) and Midrand (South Africa).