BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Systems Consultants/Test Engineers, iGaming – South Africa
BMM is open to any applicant to apply for this position who meets the criteria in this job specification.
BMM Testlabs, seeks dynamic, meticulous, hardworking Systems Consultants/Test Engineers with a strong technical acumen, to join our innovative Testing Laboratory environment. These are tests and examinations of gambling hardware and software in accordance with the relevant gambling technical standards and regulations.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to):
- Ensuring that all tests on the project are carried out.
- Document all test results, managing all incidents that are raised on the project.
- Completing projects to agreed deadlines.
- Accuracy of reports, recommendation letters and status reports.
- Adhering to BMM’s Project Management procedures and Quality Management System.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or Information Technology Degree or equivalent Diploma. Programming languages: C, C++, .Net, JAVA. ISTQB and SQL an advantage.
- Strong ability on interpretation of technical requirements and applied testing, strong leadership, can work well under pressure.
- Critical attention to detail, a self-starter, deadline driven. Previous experience in the Gambling industry an advantage.
- Be in possession of a valid driver’s license and valid passport and be willing to travel as and when required.
- Be able to work extended hours where agreed with the company.
- Successful applicants must pass our local Regulatory licensing requirements.