BMM looks for people who want to be part of something special; a journey that is more than just the next line on a resume. If you have the qualifications and you want to be part of one of the best professional services firms in the world, then we would like to hear from you. BMM is always looking for talented individuals. If you do not see a current career opportunity that fits your skills you can still submit your resume.
current job openings
Test Consultant, Senior System consultant – Macao
As a Test Consultant at BMM, you will be testing gambling products and play an important role in helping to protect the public and the industry.
We are looking for a professional like you with a high level of attention to detail with good software and hardware skills.
You will be working as a member of a close-knit, supportive team and report to a Team Leader or Group Manager. You will:
- Follow BMM procedures to test and evaluate software products.
- Perform and document test procedures to verify problem fixes.
- Track, analyse, record & verify all software functionality discrepancies.
- Carry out scheduled testing and provide feedback to the Team Lead.
- Perform functionality and regression testing of products.
- Report and escalate critical issues to your Team Lead.
- Test configuration and compatibility of software on hardware platforms.
- Monitor progress to meet milestones or deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or electrical engineering.
- Entry level position with 1 – 2 years experience.
- Senior level position with 3+ years experience
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated proficiency in C++/Java/other programming skills.
- Experience working in the gambling industry is advantageous.
- Project management skills and experience are a plus.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Extensive on-the-job training.
- Company culture focused on employee development & career progression.
BMM Testlabs is the longest established, independent gaming certification lab in the world. We have offices in the USA, Canada, Argentina, Peru, South Africa, Spain, Italy, Romania, Slovenia, Poland, Australia, Singapore, Macau and India.
BMM is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will be considered for this role.